CHARACTER ANIMATION WORKSHOP
Dec 6-7 2014, Hyderabad
Shrek 4 Dvd Special
Puss In Boots – Three Diablos
Penguins of Madagascar
Peabody and Sherman
Justin and the Knights of Valor
How To Train Your Dragons TV Series
Images Source: IMDB
Date: Dec 6th and 7th 2014 (Sat, Sun).
Time: 10.30 a.m. both days. Topics will be different on these days.
Registration: 9.00 a.m. onwards.
Jawaharlal Nehru Fine Arts University
LIMITED SEATS ONLY
Students – Rs.150/Day
Professionals – Rs.300/Day
• You will need to ‘Register’ to reserve a seat and pay the amount on day of the Workshop.
• Tickets will be issued at the venue from 9 a.m. onwards on first-come-first-basis, to those who have registered online.
• Students need to carry ID cards for proof.
Students – Rs.120/Day
Professionals – Rs.240/Day
• If you choose to pay online for the entry fees, be sure to select the appropriate checkbox in the ‘Register’ section.
You will then receive an email with instructions on how to make the online payment.
• Once your payment is received, we will send you a confirmation soon after.
The workshop was insightful, structured and professional, and the amount of knowledge that I learned on this one day in the work shop is greater than the amount of knowledge I've acquired in one entire semester at my college!
- Nathanael Xavier
Learn how professionals Animate and the Workflow they use to create magical moments for the big screen!
Get inspired, have doubts cleared, involve in discussions.
Laying strong foundations for a solid future
Planning, Workflow, Expressions, Lip-sync
Planning, Comic Timing, Takes, Posing
Video reference, blocking, weight-shift concepts, using 3d-space, tips & tricks
Getting into character, building personality & character traits, developing acting choice
Thumbnail approach, gesture drawing, dynamic posing, planning a shot
Attendees will have opportunity to receive feedback on their animation work during the Workshop.
Note – topics for both days will be different.
For Students :
If you are a student of Character Animation and looking to learn, network, interact and ask questions from industry professionals, this session is for you. Expect to gather ton of information in just these two days.
For Professionals :
If you are a working professional, you will still learn workflow methodologies and benefit from the workshop. Also, it’s a great opportunity to participate in celebrating the Art of Animation by sharing knowledge.
I’d like to start by thanking everyone involved at Native puppets for making this workshop happen. I don’t think anything of this sort has happened before as far as I know. Really amazing information was delivered by the various awesome presenters who are great animators aside from being industry professionals. It’s this sort of valuable info that really helps people who are struggling with their animation and helps look at things from a different perspective. All in all I had a great time and everyone else would agree as well I suppose. Not to forget the great reels we got to see 🙂 those were absolute treats! Thanks a lot for this Anand! being able to reach out to the experts doing wonderful work is a dream come true! looking forward to the next one.
Had a really great time, learning and interacting with industry professionals!
Sunil Kumar S
Amazing workshop. All topics were covered in detail. Saad Khan was great. Rahul was good with his planning sessiom, Prashanth and Jamaal gave all the information which makes a student work to go up to industry standards.
I enjoyed and learned a lot. It was an awesome session. I clearly understood about body mechanics, balancing, weight shift which I never known before, I was really inspired through the session and learned how can we make the best use of our own acting video reference, facial expressions from the workshop. Thanks to Native Puppets for conducting this Workshop.
Though all the sessions were equally important, the body mechanics session was the most information+fun. Despite being a beginner I felt an urge to implement the body mechanics techniques he taught.
I enjoyed all the sessions and got to know about all the aspects that we should consider while doing character animation.
The workshop was insightful, structured and professional, and the amount of knowledge that I learned on this one day in the work shop is greater than the amount of knowledge I’ve acquired in one entire semester at my college!
• Topics will be different on both these days.
• Seats will be reserved for those who ‘Register Online’ for the workshop.
• Tickets will be issued from 9 a.m. onwards at the venue on the day of the event.
• Session starts 10.30 a.m. Please plan accordingly and arrive on time.
• All the speakers mentioned here are passionate about sharing their knowledge in the art form. If for any reason, a particular speaker is unavailable on the day of the workshop, we will do our best efforts to replace with another speaker.
• Organizers will not be held responsible if the event is cancelled due to any reason. In such a case, Organizers will do best to communicate via email to those registered for the workshop.
• In case the Workshop is cancelled for any reason, those who have opted to pay online will receive their refunds within 2-3 weeks of time.